- The student who sit beside me is from UK.
- I know a man who has lived in UK for 4 years.
- The girl who see Big Ben for the first time is happy.
Noun Clause act as a Subject : Where Linda lives is not far from Big Ben. When Big Ben was built is still unknown. Noun Clause act as an Object : Could you tell me who Queen Elizabeth II is ? She knew the reason why Big Ben was built in the first place . Exercise 1 : I cannot understand why Stonehenge was built in the first place . They said that Stonehenge was built in dinosaur era. I think that she will come to Buckingham Palace. He told me that you can go to Windsor Castle by bus. Whenever I hear London Bridge is Falling Down song it hurts me. You can eat a full English breakfast if you in United Kingdom . Can you guess how London Eye was built? I do not know who Queen Elizabeth II is. No one knows who William Shakespeare mother is. (Editor : Aulia Nursida) Glossary : Big Ben : Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London and is usually extended to refer to bo...
Comments
Post a Comment